Sunday, June 16, 2013

TOP TEN REASONS WHY...

Why do I love the newly released CD “Love & Hope Worship Project”?

10) It was recorded and mixed right here in Cleveland.
9) The musicians are local yet none from the same church or even the same denomination/tribe.
8)The rich lyrics challenge and inspire me.
7) All proceeds go for a greater cause of compassion www.loveandhopechildrenshome.com
6) The musicianship is just incredible … second to none!
5) It includes the artistic contribution of local church planters. Bethany Liston Solyntjes and Chris Solyntjes.
4) I get to hear the voice and guitar of Rockside Church's worship leader when we started 10 years ago ... Bryan Karas
3) I get to hear the voice, guitar, mixing, directing of Rockside Church's worship leader presently, Britton Roberts. Two outstanding musicians and men of God.
2) The spiritual richness leaps into my soul to inspire me to love God more as I listen.
1) It's a model for the church of Cleveland of a project of collaboration, compassion, worship and excellence that we all can continue to enjoy. Thank you Rufus Hayes Jones IV, Mike Aquilino, Kevin Sanderson, Ryan Wilkins, Jill Rasmussen, Noelle Shearer.
Why do YOU love it?

No comments: