Sunday, June 8, 2008

FRIENDS DAY at Rockside Church


After a great concert with the vocal band, Praise-apella (http://www.praise-apella.com/), we spent the afternoon in picnic mode enjoying incredible food, a volleyball tournament, snow cones and games for kids. But by far, my favorite part of the day was what you see pictured here ... visiting with so many special people. Our regular attendees brought their parents and co-workers, neighbors and friends. I loved meeting each one of them. And I was especially honored when several of my neighbors I had invited showed up (pictured here). See their blog at clevelandrumi.org. They also brought some delicious Turkish and Indian food that was a huge hit. It was a good day of meeting one another's guests and making new friends. What a great "FRIENDS DAY!"



1 comment:

Jen Craun said...

This photo is great!! We had a lot of fun visiting at the picnic. thanks for stopping by our blog, and for your comments.